|I'm really interested! What should I do now?
If youre really interested in having your portfolio reviewed there are a few things that need to be made very clear.
It should also be clearly understood that the Portfolio Review process is not an offer of potential employment with The Animated Cartoon Factory, however, The Animated Cartoon Factory does, at it's own discretion, reserve the right to offer potential employment to anyone it deems appropriate.
O.k., now here's all you do:
If you would like to have your portfolio reviewed by Brian Lemay, just complete the following steps:
1) Go to the Portfolio Guidelines page and read it over first.
2) Decide which portfolio you're going to submit.
3) Put the portfolio together.
4) Gather all the additional elements needed to review the portfolio (Portfolio Requirements)
5) Include the appropriate cheque amount ($95.00 for School or $150.00 for Studio)
6) Pack up all the stuff you'll be sending for assessment. Be sure everything is in there. Include your home address and e-mail address so we can let you know that we've received the portfolio and then let you know when it's been sent back.
7) Send it off by mail to:
The Animated Cartoon Factory
The overall process should take about 4 weeks depending on how many portfolios come in or how busy things get.